A BREACH OF SILENCE release new documentary filmed during The Darkest Road recording sessions
A BREACH OF SILENCE have released a new documentary video filmed during recording sessions for their latest album The Darkest Road, which was produced by Fredrik Nordstrom and Henrik Udd (Bring Me the Horizon, Arch Enemy, In Flames, Opeth). The documentary features candid interviews with members of the band about recording with the infamous production team, as well as their thoughts about the new album. The documentary may be watched at the Eclipse Records YouTube page.
On October 17, A Breach of Silence teamed up with SiriusXM Octane, to host the world premiere of their emotional new music video for the band’s latest single The Darkest Road. The video quickly clocked in over 100,000 views and is currently approaching the 150,000 mark. The band recently completed their first US tour with Drowning Pool and Like A Storm, as support for the UnLucky 13 Anniversary Sinner Tour.
The Darkest Road was released on October 7, and debuted at #20 on theAustralian Independent Charts, and at #1 on the iTunes Australia Metal Chart. The album has received critical acclaim from the press as well:
- Hysteria Mag says “The Darkest Road is one of the Top 25 Albums of 2014!”
- Bro Metal gives the album 10/10 and says, “The Darkest Road is without a doubt the best album of 2014!”
- Front Row Report gives the album 10/10 and says, “Infectious, captivating, and heart-stopping, are just a few words that can describe The Darkest Road!”
- Starpulse gives the album an A rating and says, “A Breach Of Silence have proven themselves worthy of being tabbed one of the next big things in metal.”
- Loud Mag gives the album 86/100 and says, “The Darkest Road is a triumph.”
- Pure Grain Audio gives the album 8/10 and says, “the band work their way into the hearts of those metal fans who think metalcore is nothing more than Bring Me The Horizon and their ilk.”
he Darkest Road is available for download from iTunes, and GooglePlay, while CDs are available via Eclipse Records, BestBuy, Fye, and Amazon. The full album is also streaming via YouTube, Spotify, Pandora, and Rdio.
bringing the news